Enjoy Local, Shop & Win Competition
- The Promoter is New Sunrise Pty Ltd, Unit 5, 3 Gibbes Street, Chatswood, NSW 2067, ABN 31 082 753 571.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, are ineligible to participate in this Promotion. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- The promotion commences on the 12.01AM AEST 4th November and concludes at 11:59pm AEST 1st December 2020.
- Entry is FREE and gained by purchasing any specially marked product on promotion from a New Sunrise store, which results in instructions given to the customer with their proof of purchase so they can enter online.
- Entrants participate in the promotion online at enjoylocal.newsunrise.com.au, and must accept the terms and conditions of this promotion, including the provision of a valid proof of purchase.
- A list of New Sunrise sites is available at www.newsunrise.com.au/store-locator
- Entrants can enter the competition only if they have purchased at least one (1) of the specially marked New Sunrise promotions from a participating outlet and have a valid proof of purchase (store receipt).
- An entrant may enter as many times as they like, providing they purchase a participating promotion product, and a single proof of purchase per valid entry.
- The New Sunrise products on promotion are convenience store goods including products from: Coca-Cola Amatil, Ferrero, Frucor, Lion, Mars Wrigleys, Mondelez, Mrs Macs, Nestle, Snackbrands, Asahi , Smiths, Stuart Alexander, Balfours, Everyday Café, The Country Chef, Patties, Primo, Vitaco, Tip Top, Kelloggs, Lactalis, Anchor, Streets, Peters, Grocery Corp, Brownes, Kanguru, Bayer, Nexba.
- Prizes as follow:
28 x $1,000 VISA gift cards
- Winners of the Major Prizes will be notified by phone and writing within 2 business days of the draw.
- There will be weekly draws which consist of 7 x $1,000 prizes per week.
- The draw will take place on each date below at New Sunrise Pty Ltd, Unit 5, 3 Gibbes Street, Chatswood, NSW 2067. The winners will have their details published on www.newsunrise.com.au, as well as promoters social media pages.
- Draw 1: 11th November 2020 - 7 major prize winners x $1,000
- Draw 2: 18th November 2020 – 7 major prize winners x $1,000
- Draw 3: 25th November 2020 – 7 major prize winners x $1,000
- Draw 4: 2nd December 2020 – 7 major prize winners x $1,000
- If there are any unclaimed or un-awarded prizes a prize draw will be conducted on 1/3/2021. If the winner is drawn they will be contacted by phone and in writing within 2 business days, the winner will have their details published on newsunrise.com.au on 3/3/2021.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with Facebook.
- Personal information provided by entrants will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this competition and otherwise in accordance with contestants’ consent.
- All Submissions will be the property of the Promoter.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent permitted by law).
- The Promoter is not liable for any other additional costs associated with winning this competition or the prizes that comprise this competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and the identity of entrants. Proof of entry and identity will only be deemed as sufficient at the discretion of the Promoter.
- If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being properly conducted due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves its rights to disqualify any entrant, remove any entry or to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel this competition, to the extent permitted by law.
- Permit Numbers : SA: T20/1117 ACT: TP 20/01249 NSW: TP/0043